this chanel has become mine. slightly different color than expected and it is the largest size which looks like a tiny suitcase but i love and and so glad that i have it.
It seems I have a different flavor of the week in terms of cars so far, but as I've probably said to myself before. It will all depend on the test drive. This is the Audi Q7. I never thought I'd want an Audi. The girls at school used to go crazy for Audis but it just wasn't a name I knew or paid attention to. I knew Mercedes-Benz & BMW, that was pretty much all I knew about cars. These days, however, I could see a car passing by and without even seeing the name I'd know, ah, that' a BMW. A family member recommends the Mercedes-Benz equivalent of the Audi Q7 as it is probably a little more spacious, but I think I'll post about it another time. A few days ago I met up with a friend out and we shopped at Sephora then had dinner. My kids came along and it seems like everyone had a great time. I feel lighthearted and happy that I got to do something with other adults! Next week Hermes is opening at a new mall and we have been invited to attend the openi...
After last night's International Finance class I felt full of hope. I felt that the professor wants to help us learn any way possible. And i have already prepared a daily to do list in order to finish all my assignments in time. I am not sure if I mentioned my back injury. It was irritated while doing crossfit (first attempt ever) and i had to get an MRI done. It shows that my prolapsed disc is now pressing on a nerve (it previously wasn't) and the orthopedic i saw suggestion i get started with spinal decompression therapy. In addition, I am planning to see a plastic surgeon asap to talk about what could be done to improve my body. This exercise downtime is going to make it even harder for me to reach my goals. I am a person who was fit and athletic most of my life. I wasn't all cut up and muscular but i had decent muscle gain. i worked out every day of the week. 2-3 times a week at the gym and riding horses 5 times a week. I was disciplined and ate mostly healthy. My die...
I'm so frustrated that the iPhone blogger app keeps crashing and there have been no updates to it. I can't post as much as I would like as I'm not always using the laptop. Yesterday I tried the Audi Q7 and I really love it. I'm going to take time to think about it a bit more. It costs a bit more than I expected (the prices that you can get online are only averages or estimates or w/e), but it's worth it in my opinion. Driving it feels like driving a feather but this feather is powerful. It does not feel like an SUV at all, it's so petite! It's an absolute treat to drive. Tiny but powerful and very quiet. I still think I should give the Mercedes-Benz a look but I've been reading comparisons that state that the Q7 is actually roomier.
Comments
Post a Comment