A small getaway for my hubby & I. Honestly the main reasons are spa indulgences and sleeping in. It is the end of summer vacation and my sleep cycles are quite disrupted as of late. Whenever I get a chance to sleep in, I just do it!
After last night's International Finance class I felt full of hope. I felt that the professor wants to help us learn any way possible. And i have already prepared a daily to do list in order to finish all my assignments in time. I am not sure if I mentioned my back injury. It was irritated while doing crossfit (first attempt ever) and i had to get an MRI done. It shows that my prolapsed disc is now pressing on a nerve (it previously wasn't) and the orthopedic i saw suggestion i get started with spinal decompression therapy. In addition, I am planning to see a plastic surgeon asap to talk about what could be done to improve my body. This exercise downtime is going to make it even harder for me to reach my goals. I am a person who was fit and athletic most of my life. I wasn't all cut up and muscular but i had decent muscle gain. i worked out every day of the week. 2-3 times a week at the gym and riding horses 5 times a week. I was disciplined and ate mostly healthy. My die...
It seems I have a different flavor of the week in terms of cars so far, but as I've probably said to myself before. It will all depend on the test drive. This is the Audi Q7. I never thought I'd want an Audi. The girls at school used to go crazy for Audis but it just wasn't a name I knew or paid attention to. I knew Mercedes-Benz & BMW, that was pretty much all I knew about cars. These days, however, I could see a car passing by and without even seeing the name I'd know, ah, that' a BMW. A family member recommends the Mercedes-Benz equivalent of the Audi Q7 as it is probably a little more spacious, but I think I'll post about it another time. A few days ago I met up with a friend out and we shopped at Sephora then had dinner. My kids came along and it seems like everyone had a great time. I feel lighthearted and happy that I got to do something with other adults! Next week Hermes is opening at a new mall and we have been invited to attend the openi...
it is so challenging for me to go through an entire perfume bottle but I am blessed to be given them as gifts from loved ones so I feel I should make an effort to use them. for me Chance Chanel Eau Vive is not the most suitable. I don't hate it but definitely not my favorite. I enjoyed it for the duration of this bottle but if I ever had a headache, it made it worse (how sad) and probably on my skin it just isn't the best. The only perfume I purchased in recent years was Jo Malone's Peony & Blush and that is one I plan to repurchase once my perfume supply goes down a little. I just don't feel right making additions to my current collection when there isn't a need at all.
Comments
Post a Comment