Tables Turned

It sucks that the blogger app on my phone keeps crashing before I even get the chance to finish writing my posts. I don't know what's causing it and it doesn't look like there's an update at the moment.

Never really posted pictures of my newly acquired bags that were on my wishlist, so here they are.


First off, the pink colorblock Fendi and the charm. The pink and light green are even more fabulous in person. I can easily say this is my favorite color combination and I don't feel like it's "too trendy". The charm is also really cute, I loved it so much that I went to one of my local Fendi boutiques and purchased 2 more and maybe going to get another one, too, soon.


The Mansure Gavriel, simple, hard, easy to scratch but lovely either way. It's big enough to fit a lot of stuff and I find the bucket bag look very easy going. It's perfect on the weekends when I go to the barn or something as it's very low key. 

I'm really exhausted today. I wanted to take a nap but kept resisting because I also wanted to play World of Warcraft. I've started playing a Horde Paladin in the Holy spec and really enjoying it. I also just got the Protection artifact last night and can see myself either being a healer or tank once I reach max level and gear up. However, today I had a problem with my battle.net client and had to reinstall...the re installation is taking absolutely forever. Maybe I should have just napped! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year