Breathe in the Fresh Air


When the Legion expansion first came out, I didn't play right away. I didn't think I'd be interested. But then found it oddly nostalgic while watching my husband play and decided to purchase it. Now I am really into WoW and finding this one of my favorite expansions. A (hubby) was slightly ahead of me and he reached Suramar first. He was so amazed by it that he kept telling me to come look whenever he was there. And I was just as in awe as he was. It's absolutely beautiful. It made us both think of Hogwarts (although there is a magician's academy in Azsuna, not Suramar) and for me, I really love the botanical theme it has going on. 


This screenshot above is from The Waning Cresent. I really am crazy about those crawling vines. I feel that I would like to have some of my home decor inspired by it. If I could find someone to paint me a mural that isn't very cheesy with some vines and a few blooms just like the one above, then I might actually have this be our bedroom decor. 

In other news, I've finally made an appointment with a dermatologist. Going to leave soon. The breakouts have been turning into itching. Now I'm wondering if the bumps and scars on my face actually aren't acne at all but some other condition. The itching has spread to my scalp, ears, neck, back, chest, etc. This is exactly how it was awhen I was pregnant with my son! No cause was found, I just had to take an antihistamine and a topical steroid. But back then, I didn't have any scratch marks on my entire face and body...so I might need a solution for those, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year