Breaking Away

I'm so frustrated that the iPhone blogger app keeps crashing and there have been no updates to it. I can't post as much as I would like as I'm not always using the laptop.

Yesterday I tried the Audi Q7 and I really love it. I'm going to take time to think about it a bit more. It costs a bit more than I expected (the prices that you can get online are only averages or estimates or w/e), but it's worth it in my opinion. Driving it feels like driving a feather but this feather is powerful. It does not feel like an SUV at all, it's so petite! It's an absolute treat to drive. Tiny but powerful and very quiet. I still think I should give the Mercedes-Benz a look but I've been reading comparisons that state that the Q7 is actually roomier. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year