Annoyed with H

So I received a call from the Hermes boutique saying that they will receive a constance with specifications desirable to me. But I rejected it because they said I would have to make purchases around 20% less of its price in order to be able to purchase it. And the purchases cannot be in bags. Bags are easy. I love bags. I want variations of bags I already have (leather, size, hardware, etc) but I can't randomly spend that type of money on a wallet I'm not sold on, or jewelry that I don't even like. It's ridiculous.

In addition, they couldn't find my kelly wish from 2015 in order to adjust it to size 32. I find that really frustrating. I find myself not wanting the constance anymore. I still want a 32 kelly but I don't care- I'll wait till we go to Japan again and will try my luck there even if it means buying it from a secondary market. I wish I bought that pink ostrich birkin from Japan :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year