Body Image

I've reached a point where I really can't stand looking at myself in the mirror. My body feels hideous and I honestly don't feel like it could get better anymore. It's possible I am not losing weight because my carb intake is still very high and I still have sugar in my hot drinks. I just don't know what to do. I can stand the idea of having no sugar but for example, no dairy? To me that's insane. I love my little cups of love (warm milk and tea) and they are a pick me up. Looks like I'll need to find another way to have my daily pick me up. And now after agitating my back injury (spinal stenosis) I don't know when I would be able to work out again. I don't want to jump back into it as soon as the pain subsides (not that it looks like it will any time soon). So generally I just feel like crap now and I don't know what to do with myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year