Glitter & Lace

Bakery Story got its sale, but I don't want to talk about it. I'm giving up on crates from now on. I've wasted so much money on buying crates in this game...this really has to stop. 

I have a job interview coming up, but I decided to contact the place and let them know I won't be making it. This is not the right time for me to have a job what with my full time masters program. I aim to do well in my studies, and I can't do that and work out (needed stress/anxiety relief) and work and take care of my kids. I want to minimize time away from them while my husband is away.

Something really amazing happened. Apparently we're going to Japan this summer! Not with my hubbub since he'll still be busy with his course, but with other family. I'm so surprised! We were talking about a different location entirely and suddenly the destination became Japan! Time to dig up my old research on things to do and see in Tokyo! 

Went out with the kids this morning and did got to go play. I bought some cute/pretty pjs in styles I tend to lack. Aren't they pretty?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year