My Restaurant Story Addiction

My RS addiction isn't as bad as my BS one. 

There was an update last night and it was amazing in my opinion!


It's healthy food oriented. The new wall art is a juice sign. I got one to place it in my restaurant. 


it's a bit colorful but suits my colorful theme just fine. 


The floor decor items are a Life Coach, Juice Bar & Produce Stand. I got the juice bar to place in my restaurant but don't have a spot for the produce stand even though it's cute.


This is my Juice bar. isn't it adorable? Been wanting to make a bit more chances to my restaurant but I think I should wait till I have more funds. 


The wallpaper is really adorable and I see myself using it in the future. Suits my restaurant perfectly.


The floor tile is okay. I would have loved seething like this in BS but since my current floors are more like a park I don't really have a place for anything else.


Finally, the new stove!


The only new part is the carrot knob. I built 2.


Just like in BS, the recipes are short duration ones.

I'd love for BS & RS to have a big sale. Or at least see a return of the weekly (or monthly?) LTO items. I feel so left out since I'm very new to both games. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year