The Crate Week

Both BS & RS got crates this week, which is not unexpected. But I do hope we get decor items next week. 


The RS crate is the Chinese Celebration, but I haven't made a purchase and probably won't. 


Winter Wedding Crate is what BS got. Some people are upset because it's a recycled theme from RS, exactly like the health food goals, but I am glad it means I get a chance to have a winter wedding on BS, too, though I'm not planning to go crazy on crates anymore. 

I accidentally made a purchase when the pop up first showed up and got the snowy bride. 


If memory serves she's either a 3rd or 2nd prize, but I'm guessing probably 3rd.


This is how she looks like close up, but it's weird to have a lone bride I think.  So I probably won't use her for the time being.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of removing the wedding scene from my bakery in favor of more feeding pens. But I'm not 100% sure yet. I guess we'll see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year