Perfume Report #1


it is so challenging for me to go through an entire perfume bottle but I am blessed to be given them as gifts from loved ones so I feel I should make an effort to use them. 

for me Chance Chanel Eau Vive is not the most suitable. I don't hate it but definitely not my favorite. I enjoyed it for the duration of this bottle but if I ever had a headache, it made it worse (how sad) and probably on my skin it just isn't the best. 

The only perfume I purchased in recent years was Jo Malone's Peony & Blush and that is one I plan to repurchase once my perfume supply goes down a little. I just don't feel right making additions to my current collection when there isn't a need at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year