Chinese New Year

I don't celebrate CNY, but I'll post what we got on Bakery Story for reference purposes. 

The only thing I got was the appliance, as I'm always interested in new appliances. 


There's a new part, the lunar knob. I've already built a couple of lunar ovens but still wanting to build more in order to master recipes faster. I'm still trying to master the health food drinks from the goals this month.



Dragon tables & chairs. I'm not really interested as they don't really suit the overall theme that I tend to go for in my bakery.


Restaurant Story got a Valentine's Day sale and I went crazy with shopping! Really hoping we get a sale for Bakery Story soon too. I already have a Valentine's Day wishlist for bakery! 

Going to post about the update and sale on RS soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love