RS Winter Wedding



Figured I'll post all the pretty things we got in Restaurant Story last week. 




Pretty Alpine tables, chairs & counters. I'm aiming to have only alpine counters soon. The color is a very pretty blue! Ignore my balloon themed items on my tab, they only just became accessible due to my reaching level 55.


A beautiful blue rose garland that I'm  using at the moment near my snow ceremony!


The winter bouquet, which I've used as a divider in my new remodel. 


Pretty white & blue florals. I pretty much can't use both at the same time all over my restaurant because that would cause eye pain. That's why I'm using them with other things. I really enjoy mixing and matching. 


These are the locked by goal items. The ring barker is adorable I like having pets in my bakery/restaurant. The snow ceremony is pretty with the snow flakes falling on top of it. 


My appliances are busy at the moment so I can't take pictures of the recipes and how they look likes so I'll have to do it another time. 

Maybe next month I'll try to remember and take a screen shot of the goal screens and which items are unlocked by what. that would be good to come back to in the future if anyone ever asks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year