Restaurant Story Sale


Finally, the heart host table! I've been eyeing it and wondering where it's from. I got 2.



Had to get the cross my heart wall decor lol. 





Excited to have found the Romantic Parl Brnch & Love Snow Globe.


In love with those Love Birds and the Valentine Divider (hope we get some cute dividers on bakery story, too).


The Greek items are lost in this sale lol. The Athens Pillar is interesting though.


Wallpaper items are adorable, but after buying them I decided it's not the right look for my restaurant right now.


Some old vday crates were brought back for reduced prices, too, and I got some of them. 






Fondue for Two was brought back with this sale, I'm glad because I've been interested in it and got several of them.


These are the parts required for the Greek Oven. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshots of the recipes at the moment. 

Thanks Storm8 for this amazing sale! Please give us an equally amazing sale on Bakery! You can do it, I believe in you!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year