My Bakery Story Addiction

There was a new update last night and I stayed up late waiting for it. For both BS & RS actually.

I'll post the new BS stuff here for my own records. 


In terms of wall decor we got Greek Flowers. I really like it and got 2. 


3 new floor decor items. I love both the Cypress Tree (but I've got no place to put them in my bakery even though I stocked up), and I also love the Greek Stand, but I'd have to redecorate to be able to use it (which I probably will at some point).


People are apparently really mad at the new wallpaper. It is not my cup of tea but it's actually quite cute. I applaud storm8 for releasing a new concept for their wallpaper. if it were titled anything else i probably would have incorporated it in my decor. 


New floor tile, again- not my type of thing at all but it's not bad at all. At 2 gems though I probably wouldn't want to add it in my decor though. I only pay gems for things I really love.


Finally, the Mediterroven. I've built 2 so far and waiting for parts to build my 3rd. 


These are the parts required. Oven Elements are existing parts while Greek Knobs are new. 


These are the three recipes. Notice how they are all short duration recipes. Many people don't like that but I personally don't mind. I prefer long durations of course but I have no peeve with short ones. I'm up at random times of the night with the baby anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year