It's so right!



It seems I have a different flavor of the week in terms of cars so far, but as I've probably said to myself before. It will all depend on the test drive. This is the Audi Q7. I never thought I'd want an Audi. The girls at school used to go crazy for Audis but it just wasn't a name I knew or paid attention to. I knew Mercedes-Benz & BMW, that was pretty much all I knew about cars.

These days, however, I could see a car passing by and without even seeing the name I'd know, ah, that' a BMW. A family member recommends the Mercedes-Benz equivalent of the Audi Q7 as it is probably a little more spacious, but I think I'll post about it another time.

A few days ago I met up with a friend out and we shopped at Sephora then had dinner. My kids came along and it seems like everyone had a great time. I feel lighthearted and happy that I got to do something with other adults! Next week Hermes is opening at a new mall and we have been invited to attend the opening...looking forward to going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year