Like it or Leave it

I had a sad day yesterday. The dr. said our project is too vast and that he would like to see it reduced to something smaller so that we can actually do some analysis that everyone would understand. It made me upset because the project is about my father's office and at first he seemed really bored with it (the dr that is). Then it turns out that he actually worked with my father in the past and said that their IT at the time was actually the most advanced in the city...this was back in '96. I told him that my father passed away in '04 and since then there hasn't been many advances done. I feel so embarrassed that I shared that in front of the class. They now all know something personal about me and it upsets me. It also made me realize I miss my dad so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year