Bunny Blues

Earlier today I had this "amazing idea" of maybe selling the Nissan and buying the Lexus GX instead of the RX, simply because the GX is more of a family car and we hopefully plan to have more little ones in the future.

However, I am not ready to part with the Nissan yet even though I rarely drive it and feel that it's too huge for me. Sometimes it feels like I'm driving a truck rather than an SUV.


The GX is approximately the same size as the Toyota Prado that my family owns and I drive most of all. So I figured once I get my own car it should be around the same dimensions as the Prado as it is quite comfortable for me.

Owning my own car is a far away dream for me and has always been. But probably around January/February once we are back home, it would probably be time for me to seriously think about getting my own car as by then it'll be a necessity since I won't be living at my parents' house anymore therefore can't borrow their cars whenever I need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year