Counting Sheep

Today I decided to order a few things from Net-A-Porter that I've kinda had my eyes on. First, the top and leggings because they look so amazing and remind me of the stylish gym clothes that gymnasts wear. The cosmetic case...I just had to. I needed a larger cosmetic case due to constantly moving around from our place to mom's and that specific print was the perfect option. Charlotte Olympia, well, because it's Charlotte Olympia and Barbie! I was born in the 80s, that shade of pink is pure nostalgia for me and my favorite shade of pink!

I also came to the conclusion that I can only do 2 courses this semester and planning to go in tomorrow to drop my third one. It wasn't really that easy to come to that decision but my son is quite hyper and often gets hurt as a result. It's hard for me to think about studying or leaving him when I know he falls so often. Hopefully by December we'll know if he can get a spot at preschool. If he's putting his energy out in a safe environment then I'll know I can give studies 100%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year