Heart-Shaped Box


My cute friend whom we visited yesterday gave my sister and i these make up sets from too faced. the packaging is just so pretty. toofaced os always adorable anyway and i've been trying to switch completely to cruelty-free cosmetics but havent been successful yet...

today i've been thinking how i wish i had accomplished something interesting. i had many interests and hobbies that i've been hoping to turn into business ideas but to no avail:
-my cafe (under process atm)
-clothing line (was under process but died)
-jewelry line (remained sketches on paper)
-published author (haven't properly written anything non-academic in many years)

i just need to be productive. this has been ingrained in me and there is desperate need to be creative that i just can't find a way to fulfill. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year