Guilty as charged


My hermes boutique has a system where they would only release a birkin you buy a big piece of jewelry. So i bought a kelly bracelet and this birkin 30 in rouge grenat togo with gold hardware. i really really broke the bank doing this. and to those who think that i'm going to cause my family to starve, no, that's not the case. my family worked hard so that we can have what we have now and i was not raised as a big spender, although i was given gifts from my family regularly as i was growing up and even now, i only started spoiling myself when i became an adult and i still can't help but feel guilty. none of my siblings are big spenders like i am and they don't really care for luxury goods like i do. that's why i feel guilty. 

yet at the same time, i still want an exotic kelly and a normal kelly. my purpose for going to hermes was to change my waitlist order from kelly 35 to kelly 32. it will be 2 years since i made the order this summer, but it looks like it might still be another year, yet. and i was also really interested in buying a constance (which as ive been hearing for years), they did say they may receive one soon. i don't know if others have queued for it though. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year