Crazy Love

Since I started looking at Hermes...I couldn't very well see an end in sight. L'ecrin is an amazing reseller with boutiques in both Japan and Singapore. Here is what I couldn't get my eyes off...


First comes this gorgeous Birkin 25 in Ruby and gold hardware in togo. I am definitely not a red bag person but the color Ruby makes me think of cherries and strawberries for some reason.


Most of my family know by now that it is my dream to own a pink birkin, but no such luck as they are extremely rare. Even the reseller prices reflect its rarity! This is Ms. Birkin 30 in Rose Confetti silver hardware in epsom.


A pink Kelly is another dream of mine. Placing both pinks near each other in one page kind of shows how different they are. This is a 25 Kelly in Rose Sakura, gold hardware and swift leather. I feel swift leather suits this gorgeous soft pink.


Blue Saint-Cyr seems like such a lovely and feminine blue. I think it looks perfect on this 28 Kelly in clemence and gold hardware. I can't say a blue kelly has been a dream (because it hasn't), but I wouldn't mind adding this beauty to my wardrobe. I don't own any Kelly bags in 25 and 28 (yet? who knows?).


L'ecrin seems to carry an abundance of pink these days which is great! I hope H produces more pink. This is a 27 Bolide in Rose Azalee, epsom and silver hardware. I already have a 27 bolide in rose shocking...would it be crazy to want another one in Rose Azalee, too? The colors are quite different from each other!


Another beautiful Rose Sakura but this time in a small garden party form. I just can't get over how pretty this color is- even though I already own a bag in Rose Sakura!

Maybe at a later time I'll go through small leather goods and post up pictures of whatever catches my eye. I promise I don't work for any of these companies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Chinese New Year