Walking Tall


My horse has been missing for maybe a year now and I just now managed to find it. I had given it to DD to play with and I ended up finding it in her lunchbox. 

Yesterday I went to the gym and did both body pump and spinning. I was supposed to go today too but woke up feeling a bit sick so I decided to play it safe and cancel my sessions.

Tomorrow morning I've got a work related meeting. in the evening im torn between planning to go out with the kids or stay home and watch a family movie like Monster Inc or something. I need a new camera charger as I seem to have lost my old one. But at the same time going out means I'll mess up the kids' sleep schedules...

DH had a 3 day weekend but it is coming to an end today. I miss him already. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year