Good Morning (or not)

My semester deliverables have all been delivered! All that's left is my final exams next week. I just don't feel like studying today so I'm taking it off, lol.



These screenshots were tall taken from the Chanel website. I've really been interested in Chanel lately after having mostly ignored it my entire adult life. I do have a few of their handbags that I do not use too often. But last year I got the camera bag that I really love. Now I find myself more interested in their collections as a whole. 


Almost bought this little red one on the left recently but changed my mind at the last minute. Mostly because I already bought a different colored wallet-on-chain just a week earlier!


The colors of these two bags are so classy and elegant! I wonder, though, if the style would remain timeless or would feel like "old trendy" a few years down the line?


Really interested in chevron these days. I do wonder if one day I'll finally take the plunge and buy one. 

In other news, a few nights ago when I couldn't sleep I decided to watch an episode of a series that caught my attention on Netflix. Under the Dome, apparently based on a Stephen King novel. It's quite thrilling but at some points I find myself really freaked out. Last night, for example, I had to just stop the episode because I couldn't handle it! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year