Wish you were here

My attempt at procrastinating has been successful. I am supposed to be studying for a marketing quiz but here I am looking at workout wear! I really do not need any new workout wear but I just can't help it. These pictures were all snapped from Lorna Jane.


This top is very pretty. I like the diamond quilt like print in the fabric. I think there is a lack of this color in my gym wardrobe.


A hoodie tank top! I have been coveting this for months now. They actually had something similar on sale a while back but I couldn't find my size.


It's pink. What more can I say?


I love the mesh at the tip of the tights. It's very interesting. 


Another interesting mesh type of design. Maybe even more interesting than the previous one. 

As I said...I don't need any new workout clothes, but knowing me I am probably going to go order right after I am done blogging...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year