Change of Heart

Well...there's a really good chance the Tokyo trip is getting postponed for a second time. Yesterday I was really torn apart over it and felt my feelings of worthlessness resurfacing but today I am better. Postponing the trip till December is actually much better. The weather will be completely different. It'll be cold! Coming from a warm climate this sounds really amazing. I would love to go somewhere else for now but we aren't sure if it would be possible due to lengthy visa processes.

For the moment, I've decided to look at Hermes.com and their available bags (wondering if I can find any of them at my local boutique).


First comes this small garden party in cobalt. I already have a garden party but in a larger size. I find it to be a really practical bag and I love having simple bags in many colors.

Then comes this So Kelly in Peony and gold hardware. I don't know if Peony is an official Hermes color but that's what it says on the website. I've always admired the So Kelly but never took the plunge to make the purchase. I'm not sure if it would be too  practical as it is quite a deep bag. It's worth looking into if I see it in person.

Normally I'd prefer a bag in Sakura Pink (one is available on the website) but I already have a Berlin in Sakura Pink so it would be too similar. I already have a jypsiere in this size (28 cm) but it is in clemence while this one is swift calfskin. Swift is so light and I'd love to have another bag in this leather. saint-cyr blue is an interesting color, also.

Finally, we have the Halzan in Sapphire Blue. Halzan's are so unique that I don't think I've ever seen one in person. Last year an SA from Hermes sent me a picture of one and added that it is very rare and that they have never received one before. I think if I get to try one in person and I find it practical, I will make the purchase. It can be carried in several ways and it isn't really big. This is kind of a must-have bag for me right now since it's not really mainstream. I like using bags that don't really scream the brand name. My mom says this bag reminds her of a saddle and I think she's right! Probably in gold it would be more like a saddle, as well. 


This isn't really a bag, it's actually a wallet. The Chanel version of the wallet-on-chain except there is no chain! I've seen it at the boutique several times before and felt that it was so expensive for something so tiny!! But hopefully if funds do help and I find one in a color that I like (probably not orange?), I might actually buy one. I like tiny bags these days. 

It would be crazy to break the bank just 'cause we're not going to Japan, though. Just sayin'. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year