Boot camp for the soul

My future projects are scaring me but that's how I gauge the projects worth to me. It just feels like there won't be enough time for me to do everything that I hope to achieve in my life. A second master's degree? A career in addition to my projects? Raising my kids? Having more kids? Things are getting more confusing as of late.


My new gadget purchases. It's hard to tell in the pic but the earphones have crystal studs on them and they're really cute. 

Tomorrow I'm having a facial and on Saturday I'm having a hair treatment & mani pedi. Might actually go for some simple nail art. 

My mom just got the floor plans of her new house and I'm in love! Can't wait to see how it turns out (in probably 2 years).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year