In Havoc & in the heat


Not sure what to say about this perfume that just finished except I didn't smell rose at all in it. Unfortunately not one that I plan to repurchase.

We are finally home with A now but I'm going through another migraine spell. I think I'm probably going to have this affliction every summer now as it started the summer after I first got married. Every year I have more and more attacks. Maybe I'll try acupuncture or something to see if it makes a difference.

I just can't believe how much I'm enjoying Game of Thrones! Already in season 4 now. My favorite storyline, of course, is Daenerys' but I've come to enjoy and appreciate the depth of all the characters and storylines. It's amazing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year