The Next Chapter

last night, I wrote a quick update on this blog but somehow it got swallowed by my being logged out while pressing post! How odd.


I've been feeling like the condition of my skin is really bad. I felt like I had a lot of breakouts and a lot of under the skin acne and it was driving me crazy. So I decided to go for a facial. It was the blissful facial by Ila cosmetics that I used to have during my last pregnancy. My skin felt like it was glowing afterwards. the therapist told me that she doesn't feel my skin has any major issues and doesn't even need facials very often. I was planning to go back the following week but was pleased to hear there's no need. Might go again sometime in July. 

Apparently the only problem area is my dark circles. She asked how I apply my eye cream and I told her...supposedly I'm doing it wrong and we'll see if there's any difference upon the correction of my methods.

The Japan trip is currently in the process of being postponed to August. Waiting to hear more news now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year