Lately I think of...

I tried to write this post perhaps 3 times, something always happens and I end up abandoning it without saving.

Commuting home from class right now and my kids are wrecking hovac at home. I have way too many deliverables to submit this coming week and don't know how I'm going to give them any attention. i feel so guilty for doing this.

they came with me to a business meeting this morning though...and dd wanted attention so much that she kept screaming at me while I was in mid conversation with the people I was hiring. hopefully this means she's used to being the center of my world?


wanted to post my bag of these days. or well, the last time I used it was the first time I attempted to write this post. it's by mark cross and I purchased it in late 2015. planning to acquire another bag by mark cross, maybe the one that looks like an old hat box. I really love the vintage feel of these bags. it feels like there's a history behind them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year