Life Support

Almost can't believe it's June already. Next week it'll be T-4 weeks till the Japan trip (if it actually happens).


This is another perfume I recently finished, Chance Chanel. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I've received and gone through so many bottles of it over the years that it just feels like a neutral scent to me now. But in this recent set I've received it was the perfume, shower gel and body cream. I'm actually enjoying the freshness of the shower gel and as an added bonus, the bottle is so pretty that I think I may keep it as decor when I redecorate my dressing room. 

This morning was my date with dh since he had a 3 day weekend. We went to see Warcraft and I personally really enjoy it. Dh says the story was super rushed though to me it was just rushed as I have no real background of the lore. The only reason I know character names is because they all represent their classes inHearthstone. 

The rest of the day was spent napping and revising for my economics course. And now (nighttime) I'm trying to get my sleepy baby to sleep!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year