The tooth fairy


It was only recently that I started getting into Celine bags. Sometimes I feel bad about liking/wanting bags but it's the same as anything else...the same as wanting/liking jewelry, shoes or clothes. And I only splurge on them after all our necessities have been purchased/paid for.

I've decided to reduce my course load for this summer. It just felt like I am struggling to manage. There's simply no time. And I also want to make sure I spend time with my kids every day especially since my husband is away. 

There isn't much time for me to exercise till the end of the semester and I'll just have to accept it. But I wish it means that I'm reducing my bad stuff intake but it doesn't. I wish I could go back to eating healthy and eating well. My main meals are actually okay. I often have cheese and turkey sandwiches or boiled egg sandwiches and they are quite filling. My lunch and dinner consists of some form of protein (chicken or fish) and raw vegetables. It's just in between the meals I feel famished and end up going for biscuits and things. Maybe I should include boiled or baked potatoes in my diet? More fruits and yogurt? It theory it sounds fine but to actually put it in practice? The cravings are just so strong! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year