Like a friendly bee


the heart divider, hiding behind that customer and the door, is very cute. it came back in the vday sale. it makes me think of the smell of snow fairy from lush because it smells very pink...like pink bubblegum.

my hubby isn't coming back this weekend and doesn't even know if he's coming back next weekend either. We're both upset and disappointed but can't do anything about it.

the kids and I don't seem to be getting better. if anything, we're getting worse. 

I wanted to go lace & ribbon shopping today but I just don't have the energy. I think I was holding on expecting my hunny to come back but completely lost energy when I found when he wasn't, he is also losing energy and interest in his work because most others in his position  have already gone home to their families at least once. but he says there are others whose kids are old enough to ask why heir daddy hasn't come home yet. it's so sad! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year