You make me feel...


Today we had a slightly traumatizing experience. I am so sure it will show up in my dreams tonight. I've wanted to talk about it when it first happened, but right now i think i'd like to just carry on as if it had never happened. But i think the first thing i'm going to do when we go back home is get my kids a double stroller with an umbrella fold. it only took me 3 years to finally accept an umbrella stroller. the incident earlier made me realize that my fears of going through train stations with my children's stroller are not unfounded. 

i want to say that i've been an insomniac ever since we arrived in japan but i do believe that i had been an insomniac even before. 

going to have to do whatever it takes to wake up early tomorrow. planning to go to hama rikyu early tomorrow. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year