On the Surface


I've finally started feeling like a tourist. i guess my visits are slower because i'm here with my kids and sometimes they get bored of the stroller and they want to walk so we would be going around in a slower pace. but it's okay, coming here with my kids is so worth it. i hope to be able to offer them these travel opportunities for years to come. travel expands one's horizons and teaches things that you can't learn any other way.

i feel that the remainder of this trip isn't enough for everything i want to do. i didn't spend enough time in shibuya or anywhere else to be honest. there's also disneyland, disneysea and sanrio puroland. these three places are non-negotiable to me. i don't mind putting mount fuji on hold till anther trip when it would be possible to enjoy a walk there (it is covered in snow right now).

that picture is from a small garden next to tokyo tower. it is beautiful. it makes me nostalgic to a manga i used to read when i was younger. i am not interested in anime and manga anymore, but i did go to the one piece gift shop to get a one piece gift for my hubby. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year