Turn Around


I'm starting to feel guilty for all my shopping. i didn't buy the chanel bag in the pic above but i came in ready to check out chanel for pink items since they are not easily available back home. i got 2 pink ones already and a baby blue woc. i also got a 3rd bag from a brand called samantha thavasa, its petite choice brand. this one is much lower priced than my chanels of course especially since i chose a canvas one not leather. it came with a large pouch that could fit my university laptop and ipad. 

probably if i do any shopping now i'll focus on gifts and maybe only what is sold here like qpot and swimmer. and novelty items from disneyland like the disney character hats and stuff. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year