Eyes on Audi

It appears I've responded to the amount of pressure I've been under by being on holiday mode; as have my classmates- or some of them at least. But I will study. I should study.

My daughter's nursery sent home a teddy bear with her last weekend and apparently it's a class thing where every child gets to take Mr. Bear home with them one weekend. There was a scrapbook in her backpack that I guess I am supposed to add pictures of her with Mr. Bear from. The scrapbook was really lovely, I enjoyed going through it with her and having her point out the names of her friends. But there were at least 2 children that she didn't know.

Oh yes, I haven't posted much about my car! The 2016 Audi Q7 is an absolute dream to drive. I'm very pleased with it. I don't think I want to drive anything else now after I've been spoiled by this car. Here is an interior shot from earlier today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year