In bed next to my beautiful sunshine

We've been spending our mornings the same way all summer. After she wakes up I bring her to our bed, give her her bottle then keep her in till we all wake up properly. I will not take these moments for granted. 

Today I am in the 2ww. Excited. Nervous. Scared. Wondering if it's right trying again so soon. Will it be fair for M? Would I miss her being the only baby? Will I be able to divide my attention between 2 under 2? This is all premature...it's possible it still takes us longer. 

We were invited to go on another trip at the end of August. I would honestly love it but I don't think it'll happen for us. They are planning to go to Japan in March. That I'd honestly invite myself to because Its been my dream for as long as I can remember. Obviously won't be possible if we are expecting another bambino...maybe won't be possible either way but I have to keep trying. 

Sometimes we just have to accept that the big things aren't made or controlled by us. So best to surrender, accept and stop worrying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year