Still tweaking

The way this blog looks right now isn't really going to be the final look. I'm still tweaking here and there but it's been so long I need to figure out what I want and how I can make it happen. 

I've had a really rough couple of days where my negativity was at its worst. I am glad I decided never to blog when I am in that kind of darkness- as I just do not want to reread and revisit it in the future when it is over and gone. 

Finally decided on a dress to wear to the wedding. It will be based on the yellow Ralph Lauren gown that Serena wore in Gossip Girl...the ruffled one she wore to her mother's wedding. Come to think of it this is not the first time I've chosen something to wear based on Gossip Girl, or had my hair styled based on the same show. The best thing about the show really was the fashion. I also really like the dress Serena wore in Blair's wedding, the maid of honor dress. But I'll just try to find a pic of the first dress right now for visual aids. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year