Plans

Today I'm planning to go out with my sister. We're going to a dress shop to look at Kimono type dresses. I've wanted a kimono type dress for as long as I can remember, but I don't think I will get one today. Too many other things came up and I can barely justify the other spending. We are traveling soon!!

I've been thinking about something. I never got an apology for how I was treated, but I was the quickest to apologize which only confirmed in their minds that I was wrong, even though I wasn't. I'm thankful I no longer have to deal with the negativity anymore, even though no one apologized. It hurts sometimes, but if they had apologized I would have not only forgiven but forgotten as well. They would still be in my life and the same old toxic cycle would be going on. I am thankful for my blessing, even though it took me a year and a half to realize what it was. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year