I can do it

Just thought that we all need reminders from time to time. Whether it be losing the remaining belly since having my baby (I've come a long way), going back to graduate studies, and traveling to Japan. I can do these things and I will. Maybe I should prioritize though, between graduate studies and Japan, because both are costly and I would rather finish my graduate studies first- and till then maybe vacation at less expensive locations. Like the Maldives or Kuala Lumpur.

My scales at home aren't the type that tells you how much of your weight is body fat. But maybe it would be a good idea to invest in some?

I also really want to start TTC, but would it be a good time with graduate studies coming up and me still trying to get fit, and the fact that we do not have a house yet? The heart wants what it wants, even if one's brain doesn't agree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year