Still Hanging On

My iPad is still missing. It's so frustrating. I almost want to replace it already but I guess I'm fine using A's for the moment. It just means I can't use my iTunes library. 

A few days ago I went out with my kids to a play area followed by dinner. Tomorroe I plan to take them out to play somewhere else, do some light shopping, and then have some lunch. 

I've been somewhat nostalgic to Final Fantasy VIII. It was one of my favorite game world. While the FMV at the time were amazing in terms of graphics, I actually loved the charm of in-game graphics. Loved the interiors of Balamb Garden, Deling City, the train station(s) & pretty much anywhere, really. I loved Rinoa's room decor, the one with the forest owls. Found a few pictures online but in-game screenshots from back then, I guess, aren't really clear.

In bed hungry again, getting used to the hunger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year