1 Grain of Salt


Saw these shoes yesterday on my shopping trip and couldn't help but buy them. They were really affordable, too, in comparison to what I usually buy. Just saw them in the shop window and had to go in and try. I miss that feeling, the feeling of seeing something beautiful in person and wanting to try it. Lately most of my shopping is done online and that really takes the fun out of it. However, I am older now and get easily shopped out. I wanted to look for a skirt in a specific style and just got too tired to look. 

Made an appointment with a psychiatrist dr for next weekend... I think my symptoms have gone long enough and it's time to see if there's anything that could change. 

I've been wanting to change the layout and color scheme of my blog, but I just don't know where to start. When I was younger it was a passion of mine to go through layouts and write code but now I guess I just got old and boring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Chinese New Year

Crazy Love