De-Progress

I have to admit something bad. I've been eating a lot of cookies this past week and it makes me feel so awful.

Solution? Maybe cutting out things like cookies/pasteries needs to go at a slower pace than the other things. I rarely have other cravings nowadays, it's just the cookies. I'll start with only having 1 day a week where I won't eat a cookie, and allow myself a cookie on a daily basis except for that day, then slowly work it up to 2 days a week. My weight-loss journey is full of trial and error, and I just don't know what to do to create lifelong habits except try different things. I also need to remember that I don't like the way my digestive system feels after binge-eating all those cookies. It feels heavy and I can't stand it.

In other news, I managed to blow-dry my hair using a blow-dryer and separate brush- like they do at salons. I never thought the day would come where I'd be able to do this and it feels great. My hair looks better than it does when I blow-dry it with the other blow-dryer- the one with the attached brush. It took me a longer time than the latter method, but as I get more practice I'm sure it'll get easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year