Wish


Saw this beautiful satin jewelry box from Miu Miu at net-a-porter a while back. I don't actually need a new jewelry box nor do i plan on purchasing it, but it was too pretty not to be posted on my blog. 

This post isn't actually a happy one. yesterday I heard that my sister is going to Japan next week. I had a feeling she had travel plans coming up but she tends to tiptoe these subjects around me because (I assume) she knows my pain and struggles. 

My sister's ability to travel wasn't taken from me. It was hers to begin with. so it's not like I feel that my opportunities were taken away or anything like that. But it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

Why is it that going out to eat or shop and take trips comes to me so much than it does others? Other people's struggles seem to be:
-do my partner and I have the same days off so we can travel together?
-should we take the kids or leave them with grandparents?
-which restaurant should we try for date night?
-where should our next vacation be? how will the whether be at destination? 
-which friend will go out with me next time?

While I have to jump through hoops and pull teeth & hair and still end up exactly where I started. Friends? Forget it, they've forgotten I exist and are busy with their spouses and other friends. Other half? He'll keep postponing till it's too late and if on the rare occasion he doesn't postpone he will complain the entire time. 

that along with everything else is wearing me out. my patience is running thin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year