Nothing but Blue Skies

Well, it finally happened. I fell in love with a car. The Lexus RX. Below is the Lexus RX h but unfortunately my dealership doesn't have the hybrid in stock at the moment.


This is not the right time for a new car unfortunately. Although I did reserve the regular full option Lexus RX but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go and have my reservation refunded. Car salesmen are so pushy, though!!

However, I think this other car below is more useful for me... because I have a family and car seats and strollers and might have some more babies in the future, I do need a car my family can grow into.


The Lexus GX, unfortunately doesn't come in hybrid at all.

My family has a Toyota Prado that they can let me use whenever I need to. I guess it's going to be good practice until it's time for me to purchase my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year