Blind Spot


The Porsche Cayenne...another option for me. It doesn't look as attractive to me as the Lexus RX does, but it's still a good option I think. They do say European cars have more costly maintenance than Japanese ones. I think once I know how much money I do have an if my business does pick up, I will go and test drive both cars. My current usable cars are the Toyota Prado and the Nissan Armada (this is the one I have the kids' seats installed in) and both are comfortable. But I would love to have one of my own, one that I chose myself.

When the time comes I think I'll also check out the BMW x5, I heard that it's possible to order it as a 7 seater but I'm not totally sure as I haven't actually gone to the dealership myself, so we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year