Think Pink

I am so determined to lose weight. My belly feels hideous...i feel hideous. I lost weight and regained fitness much faster after having dd even though after ds I went back to the gym 6 weeks after the birth. Ds is now almost 18 months and I'm still overweight, still have a belly hanging and fat all over my body. 

Tired of seeing slow or no results. People say it's normal but it's not normal for me. After dd I saw quick results in 4 months whereas right now I have a much better level of fitness. I wonder what's causing this? The bc pills? the anti-depressant? The asthma medication I went on for a month in April? I have no idea.

Guess it means whatever the reason I just need to work harder to get past this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year