The Kingsroad


Hello, my name is K and I am a Victoria's Secret sportswear addict...even when I'm on a trip. 

We came to a hotel 2 hrs away for a short getaway since we aren't traveling for quite a while. A told me he might not get a holiday longer than 3 days so there go my Maldivian dreams. 

Hearing or seeing anything related to the Maldives causes me to have a little poke in chest. It's nothing big, just a poke, the honeymoon I didn't get to go on, the castle I never competed, the level I could never reach. I have realized now that everyone has something in their lives that causes them that little poke. But my question is, why are some affected by that poke more than others? Or is it simply that some people are more obvious than others? Or that some have gotten so good at hiding the pain that they no longer realize that they have it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year