Rose-Colored Glasses


For some reason, every summer I get in the mood for mermaid themed eye candy. By mermaid themed, I mean, the beach, mermaid scales, sea shells, iridescent silver; somehow they are all things that remind me of my pre-teen days. Back then, however, it was all just called "funky". Don't ask why!

I tried to play the new Hearthstone expansion, it actually isn't easy! But at the same time I am not as intrigued as I once were. I still don't want the season to end before I reach the competitive rate that allows me to acquire the month's card back, just in case it's pink and cute.

It is almost unbelievable that I kind of want Uni to start already...I'm starting to feel a bit empty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bakery Story Addiction

Crazy Love

Chinese New Year